[Jayhawk-chapter] Holiday Social Booked -- Nov. 28

patslick patslick at sunflower.com
Sun Nov 15 03:59:06 UTC 2015

Hi Tom,

        I'm not quite sure how to use this listserv so all might see my note
and that is fine.  I expect to be at the convention next weekend.  Would
that be a good time for you to talk with me about the Colorado Center for
the Blind where you worked or would another time and venue be better?
Thanks Tom.

Solidarity,

Pat

Pat M. Slick