[Jayhawk-chapter] Holiday Party Rescheduled

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 17 23:06:25 UTC 2015

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

I'm very happy to report the holiday social is rescheduled for December 12 at 4:30 PM at Mariszo's located at 4821 W. sixth, suite a. The event will run from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM, as the restaurant has another group coming in at 7 o'clock. As per our decision back in September as well as our tradition, we will have a white elephant gift exchange.

We are very fortunate to have gotten this date and location considering that we had to go to plan see. In any event, I look forward to seeing everyone and I hope a good time will be had by all.
Best regards,
Rob