[Jayhawk-chapter] Holiday Party Rescheduled

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 18 03:23:37 UTC 2015

Thank you, dear husband!
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayhawk-chapter [mailto:jayhawk-chapter-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Rob Tabor via Jayhawk-chapter
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 5:06 PM
To: Kansas Jayhawk Chapter list Lawrence
Cc: Rob Tabor
Subject: [Jayhawk-chapter] Holiday Party Rescheduled

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

I'm very happy to report the holiday social is rescheduled for December 12
at 4:30 PM at Mariszo's located at 4821 W. sixth, suite a. The event will
run from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM, as the restaurant has another group coming in
at 7 o'clock. As per our decision back in September as well as our
tradition, we will have a white elephant gift exchange.

We are very fortunate to have gotten this date and location considering that
we had to go to plan see. In any event, I look forward to seeing everyone
and I hope a good time will be had by all.
Best regards,
Rob