[Jayhawk-chapter] Come early to our holiday party?

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 24 03:49:50 UTC 2015

A capital idea! See you there early!
Cheers,
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayhawk-chapter [mailto:jayhawk-chapter-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Brendy Latare via Jayhawk-chapter
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 10:13 PM
To: Kansas Jayhawk Chapter list Lawrence
Cc: Brendy Latare
Subject: [Jayhawk-chapter] Come early to our holiday party?

Hi all,
Pat and I were talking at convention, and thought it might be nice to have a
bit more time to socialize on Dec. 12 when we get together at Marisco's.
To look at the menu, order, enjoy the meal, the gift exchange and each other
might be tight within two hours, and it's no fun to rush.
Would anyone else like to show up at 4:00? If we can't get into the room, we
can always gather at the bar. With my record for timeliness, aiming for
early might just get me there on time.
See you all there,
Brendy