[Jayhawk-chapter] Call for 2016 Washington Seminar Delegates

patslick patslick at sunflower.com
Tue Nov 24 19:53:33 UTC 2015

Hi Rob,

        If you absolutely cannot get anyone else from our local Federation
please consider me for the 800USD grant for the seminar.  As I've said
before, I believe that it would be better for me that I go to the national
convention in July with financial assistance.  Thanks Rob.

Your Friend,

Pat

Pat M. Slick
patslick at sunflower.com