[Jayhawk-chapter] Do We Have the Energy?

patslick patslick at sunflower.com
Sat Oct 3 23:27:55 UTC 2015

Hello Fellow Federationists,

    I've only heard from one person about Saturday next and she will be
unable to make it.  There might not be enough energy and/or available
Federationists to make a decent showing.  I've not sent out any News
Realeases as they are best sent three to five days before an event or
announcement.  As far as I know no invitations have been sent to political
officials as yet.  Please let me know in the next twenty-four hours whether
or not there is the energy to do this Saturday after the game at 4:00 p.m.
Thanks.

Pat

Pat M. Slick
patslick at sunflower.com