[Jayhawk-chapter] Save The Date for Salty Iguana Fundraiser

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 8 15:18:04 UTC 2015

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

October 28 is the day scheduled for our chapter to be the recipient of a
percentage of sale proceeds from the Salty Iguana Mexican Restaurant's Eat
and Earn benefit meal. The benefit will run all day long, and the Jayhawk
chapter will receive 10 to 15 percent of all dine-in and cary-out food and
drink sales.

Unfortunately, company donations to the chapter are not automatic, which
means the customer must request a percentage of the check to be donated to
the chapter. Company policy bars us from placing any promotional materials
inside the restaurant on the grounds that it might upset some customers. We
will therefore have to do our own promotion before the event by word of
mouth, email broadcasts, and social media.

The Salty Iguana is located at 4931 West Sixth, Suite 100 and is open from
11am to 9pm Sunday - Thursday, 11am to 10:30pm and on Friday and Saturday.
So let's go tell 'em all about it and together we'll eat our way into
Jayhawk Federation prosperity!  Yum, yum!

Best regards,

Rob

P.S. Try those killer Cream Cheese Anchiladas or the Prairie Village
Burrito!