[Jayhawk-chapter] October Chapter Meeting Notice & Agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 11 13:22:48 UTC 2015

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

October is here, and the frost may not be on the pumpkin yet, but it's
getting close. We are returning to the Lawrence Public Library for our
October meeting, which has been our new meeting place since last January. We
are meeting in Room A in the basement of the building.

It is now time for our annual election of officers, so don't forget to bring
your dues of $12 per person to refresh your membership in good standing,
which is required to qualify you to make motions and to vote.

As per usual, the agenda is posted below and is also attached as an MS-Word
file. I look forward to seeing you all this Saturday at or before 1pm.

Best regards,

Rob

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR October 17, 2015

Time:          1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:    Room A, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont, Lawrence

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     presidential Release No. 443 by Dr. Mark Riccobono, NFB National
President

4.     Chapter president's & vice president's report, Rob and Renee

5.     Approve minutes for September, 2015

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Ron

7.     State convention update, Rob

8.     Fund-raising projects

(a)  Salty Iguana Eat & Earn Day, Oct 28, i/d/a

(b) The Merc Change For Our Communities Update, Sidney

9.     Creation of new Jayhawk chapter website, Rob

10. Election of officers, Renee

11. Planning for trip to KS State House to investigate Visitor Center
kiosks, all

12. Planning/scheduling for iOS device training session(s), all

13. December Holiday social update, Susan

14. Other old business

15. Other new Business

Knowledge Base: National Federation of the Blind GUINNESS WORLD RECORDST
Title Attempt, from Nation's Blind YouTube Channel

Adjournment

Next gathering, December holiday social, 12/12/2015, location TBA

###