[Jayhawk-chapter] Revised Agenda For October Meting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 16 16:30:13 UTC 2015

Good morning Fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

Below and attached is the revised agenda for tomorrow's regular business
meeting. In sum, the changes I made are as follows:

1.       The word "new" is deleted from Item 9 as we have not previously had
awebsite for the chapter.

2.       The 2016 Washinton Seminar is added as Item 10.

3.       Item 11 is changed from Renee to Athena as she is now the
nominations chairman.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Best regards,

Rob

Info below

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR October 17, 2015

Time:          1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:    Room A, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont, Lawrence

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     presidential Release No. 443 by Dr. Mark Riccobono, NFB National
President

4.     Chapter president's & vice president's report, Rob and Renee

5.     Approve minutes for September, 2015

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Ron

7.     State convention update, Rob

8.     Fund-raising projects

(a)  Salty Iguana Eat & Earn Day, Oct 28, i/d/a

(b) The Merc Change For Our Communities Update, Sidney

9.     Creation of Jayhawk chapter website, Rob

10.  2016 Washington Seminar, all

11. Election of officers, Athena

12. Planning for trip to KS State House to investigate Visitor Center
kiosks, all

13. Planning/scheduling for iOS device training session(s), all

14. December Holiday social update, Susan

15. Other old business

16. Other new Business

Knowledge Base: National Federation of the Blind GUINNESS WORLD RECORDST
Title Attempt, from Nation's Blind YouTube Channel

Adjournment

Next gathering, December holiday social, 12/12/2015, location TBA

###