[Jayhawk-chapter] Learn and learn at the salty iguana, don't forget!

Dustin Disque dustinndexter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 04:40:41 UTC 2015

What time will you be there

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayhawk-chapter [mailto:jayhawk-chapter-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Rob Tabor via Jayhawk-chapter
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2015 11:59 AM
To: Kansas Jayhawk Chapter list Lawrence <jayhawk-chapter at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Rob Tabor <rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Jayhawk-chapter] Learn and learn at the salty iguana, don't forget!

Dear fellow Jayhawk federationists,

Wednesday is the big day and it is nearly upon us. So don't forget to tell everyone you know about the learn and earn event coming up all day Wednesday at the salty iguana. Remember, restaurant management will not permit us to ask customers for a percentage donation of proceeds inside the restaurant. So please, please, please use all media and methods at your disposal to tell everyone you know about this great fundraising opportunity.

Last but not least, don't forget to show up anytime on Wednesday with family in tow and appetites intact. Finally, when your waiter or waitress brings the check, don't forget to ask for a percentage of your restaurant charges to be donated to the Jayhawk chapter.

The salty iguana is located in the strip mall at sixth and Wakarusa at 4931 W. sixth. Susan and I will probably be there at the dinner hour, so I hope to see you at least some of you there. Happy fundraising to all and bon appétit.

Best regards,
Rob