[Jayhawk-chapter] State Board Meeting Reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 30 22:51:15 UTC 2015

Greetings Kansas Federationists,

Don't forget to join us this Sunday, September 1, at 3 PM for the state NFBK board meeting.
To join the conference call, dial one of the following numbers:
Toll-free 866-476-8702
Unlimited long distance 916-2334200.
Conference participation code 950655#

We invite you all to join and to provide input in the form of questions and comments. Remember that only board members can make motions and vote. I look forward to meeting and greeting you all on the call on Sunday.
Best regards,
Rob tabor first vice president NFB of Kansas