[Jayhawk-chapter] Audio Description: FYI

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:58:32 UTC 2016

Susan, thanks for providing this schedule of audio descriptions -- such a
great contribution to making the arts accessible to people with visual
impairments and, I would think, for people with hearing impairments as
well...

And I love your greeting at the beginning of this email --  (yes, I know
it's just missing one little letter, but it provided a great belly laugh
for me!  Thank you for that!).

I'm sorry I am not able to attend our NFB meeting today, so I will miss
seeing you.

  Sidney