[Jayhawk-chapter] Strategy Session At Freddy's

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 8 19:04:45 UTC 2016

Good afternoon fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

You may have forgotten in this busy and fun-packed summer that a fundraising supper is scheduled at Freddys frozen custard's, 2030 Iowa, on September 7 from 5 PM to 8 PM. I have also scheduled a marketing strategy session with Katie Johnson, a member of the Freddy's management team, for this coming Wednesday at 4:00 PM. Anyone who wishes to join me is welcome to come on down and participate.

I hope you all are enjoying the waning days of summer as we prepare to get back to work in the NFB Jayhawk chapter. We will hold our regular chapter meeting on Saturday, August 20 at the Lawrence public library at 7:07 Vermont. I will distribute the agenda a few days before the meeting, but I wanted to give you an early reminder so that you can save the date and market on your calendars. So if I don't see you at Freddys on Wednesday I hope to see you at the chapter meeting.
Best regards,
Rob