[Jayhawk-chapter] February Chapter Meeting Agenda and Notice

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 15 17:30:51 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

First, I need to announce I will not be present for the meeting this coming
Saturday as I have been asked to represent the Kansas affiliate in a special
training seminar on convention planning at our national center in Baltimore.
I am scheduled to depart from KCI on Thursday and return on Sunday and the
training sessions will take place on Friday and Saturday. Rest assured the
show wil go on with our very abel and talented Renee at the helm in Room B
of the Lawrence Public Library at 707 Vermont from 1:00 to 3:00 at the
latest

Regarding the CleanStart soaps and detergents sales fund-raising idea
presented in January by Brian Glenn, we were unfortunately unable to meet
due in large part to Susan's unwelcome surprise episode of persistent
vertigo which landed her a week long stay at LMH. Rest assured I will
contact Brian to inform him the project is under active consideration.

Last but not least, you wil find both MS-Word and rich text versions of both
the agenda and the minutes.  It has come to my attention that some of you
have been unable to access Word files so I apologize for this hardship in
accessing chapter information.

I trust you will have a good and productive meting and I look forward to
seeing you on March 19 at our next regular meeting.

Best regards,

Rob