[Jayhawk-chapter] Jayhawk Chapter Summer Social

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 7 02:58:22 UTC 2016

Greetings all,

Remember to come to our summer social at lot Tropicana, 434 Locust St., This Saturday starting at about 2:30 PM. We will be seated in the outdoor patio area assuming the weather cooperates.

Be sure to RSVP by or before 5 PM on Thursday evening so we can get an approximate headcount. La Tropicana is a very popular restaurant in Lawrence, and I would hate to see anyone lose their seat at the table.

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday and I know that a good time will be had by all.
Best regards,
Rob