[Jayhawk-chapter] Jayhawk Chapter Summer Social

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:29:23 UTC 2016

Dear Friends, Harlan and I regret that we will be unable to be present for
this great social gathering.  We always enjoy the opportunity to get to
know you -- each of you -- better.  We have relatives arriving for the
weekend early Saturday afternoon, and it just won't work for us to be with
you.  Have a great time!  Sidney