[Jayhawk-chapter] Join the Jayhawk Chapter Bracketology Challenge

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 14 03:41:40 UTC 2016

Good evening Kansas Federation colleagues,

In case you may not know, the NCAA tournament selection committee has announced its pairings and brackets for the 2016 event commonly known as March madness. This means March madness is officially underway mean the west wall and so is the Jayhawk chapter brackets Hollidge you challenge which we enthusiastically invite you to join. Here's a summary of how it works.

You will have the opportunity to submit your brackets thanks to a screen reader accessible online NCAA bracket basketball tournament completion system. We ask a five dollar donation to participate in our tournament bracket pool. You may make your donation by one of two methods.
1. You may tender your donation in the form of cash, check, or money order to our chapter treasurer Ron Miller,20792 W. 123rd St., Olathe, KtS, 66061.
2. You may send your donation electronically via PayPal to rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net. Remember yes to activate the friends and family link to prevent the Jayhawk chapter from being charged the PayPal transaction fee. Your notation and the memo added box because it needs to specify a donation or contribution in order to comply with PayPal's policies. On receipt of your payment or a verification that your payment has been tendered I will provide the necessary link to create your logon account to the bracket submission website.
 For those of you not familiar with NCAA bracket scheduling, there will be a series of four games on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for teams vying to play their way into the tournament. Once the table is set the first round of 64 teams will start playing their games on Thursday at about 11:00 AM. Obviously, this project is time sensitive due to the game schedule.

Please mark your calendar and save the date for an informational teleconference call that will take place tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM to explain the fundamentals of the bracket submission process and to answer any questions you may hav to join the call you'll need to do the following:
1. Dial either 866 476-8702 or 916-2334200. We encourage you to use the regular whole rnumber if you have an unlimited long distance calling plan.
2. Dial conference access code 950655#.

Now there is a method to my madness's and that I have saved the best for las you will have to opportunities to win a wonderful prize! In the form of a $50 gift certificate from the salty iguana Mexican restaurant. You can win our prize if you gain the highest cumulative points after the national title has been determined you may also when our prize by recruiting the highest number of non-NFB members to the pool..

We hope you will help the Jayhawk chapter to raise some funds and to have a lot of fun while doing it. This fundraiser was a lot of fun for us last year and I totally expect the same this year. Rest of shored I will keep myself available to assist anyone who needs help creating their online account or filling out your brackets. Please do not let fear did the unfamiliar deter you from participating.
I hope to catch you all on the call tomorrow evening and hope you will seriously consider having March madness fun with your colleagues in the Jayhawk chapter.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor Jayhawk chapter president
Landline  785-841-3875
Mobile: space 785-865-9959
Rob dot Tabor at SBC global dot net   t e