[Jayhawk-chapter] Notice of April Chapter meeting with proposed agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 11 15:09:10 UTC 2017

Greetings all,

This coming Saturday we have our monthly Jayhawk Chapter meeting at LPL from
1:00 to 3:00pm. Again we are in meeting room B in the basement near the
staircase. Please review the attached agenda and let me know if I've omitted
anything important or if there is any new business you think we should
include.

I know it is April 15, but hopefully you will not find it too taxing to come
to the meeting. I look forward too seing you all on Thursday.

Best regards,

Rob

Rob Tabor president Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob dot tabor at SBCGlobal dot net