[Jayhawk-chapter] Prompt action requested

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 20 13:39:26 UTC 2017

Good morning all,

Cindy, thanks for pointing out the typo which Siri made and I did not catch. The Kansas blind student division has raised $400 toward the seminar participation expense with $200 contributed by south-central chapter and $200 contributed from their own treasury. Thus, if our motion is approved that will leave $1000 more to be raised.

Two votes have been cast so far, so thank you to those who have voted, So please keep those votes coming in. Bline I hope this message finds you all doing well and make it a great week.
Best regards,
Rob