[Jayhawk-chapter] White cane day in case you did not get it

Pat Slick patslick53 at icloud.com
Thu Oct 5 22:39:31 UTC 2017

Hello fellow confederation asked,.

Anyway, I am sending this out hopefully in a BRIEFR format than the last one I sent as a reply to one of Rob‘s emails.

Sunday, as you probably know, his white cane day. I go to the community hospitality Neil – – not a charity meal – – at first Christian church. The various churches and other organizations who prepare home cooking have a meal beginning at 1 PM on Sunday Tuesday Thursday and Saturday. I go Musta The time.

Perhaps we could all show up there and bring our white canes and get in line one after the other. The entrance is a six step down would track there is a handrail but it might pre-present some accessibility problems as their elevator has not worked for about a year don’t know why. Anyway I think it would be a good teaching moment here several or many of us could be in the line and it is a line to wait to get served. The food is usually good to excellent sometimes pretty bad but that is rare.

Please,, Let me know what you think of this idea. I will be there on Sunday and wait until 110 to try to find some of you folks if you show up.

Solidarity,

Pat Slick

Pat  Sent from my iPhone