[Jayhawk-chapter] treasurer's report

Brendy Latare 6brendy at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 17 19:09:48 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I wanted to send a brief treasurer’s report since I missed yesterday’s meeting, and so many of us did!

We now have online banking set up, and Rob will check out the accessibility of US Bank’s online system.

I have talked to a new banker at a different branch about the monthly $5 charge we have been assessed for receiving paper statements. She advised waiting to go completely paperless with our statements until she has a chance to ask up her chain of resources about accessibility and non-profits. She will hopefully get back to me soon, and refund the $40 dollars charged so far!

Our balance right now is $928.93, which includes dues from just one chapter member, Lynda Canaday.

Looks like our next meeting is on October 21, where I can collect dues from the rest of us. I will write a check to the state NFB for $6 for each member, and deliver that at State Convention, November 10 & 11. Last year we had 12 paid members.

Let me know if you have any treasury-related questions!

Thanks,
Brendy