[Jayhawk-chapter] treasurer's report

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 19 00:29:04 UTC 2017

Hello Sidney,

It's so wonderful to hear from you and I'm glad your recovery is proceeding nicely. You were very much missed a chapter meetings, with your humor and wit, and your willingness to help out with any project. You were always welcome to be with us at any chapter meeting whether or not you formally join. Meanwhile, I wish you the very best in your recovery and to get Harlan our regards.
Best regards,
Rob and Susan Tabor