[Jayhawk-chapter] This morning's special teleconference

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 23 12:59:53 UTC 2017

Greetings Jayhawk Federationists,

Since my previously issued a notice about this morning's teleconference call, I am informed that some of you have scheduling conflicts which prevents some of you from being able to participate. Therefore, I am moving the start time of the teleconference to give Tamara a chance to include her activities at the LMH health fair. I think if we stay focused to task of meet the blind month and state convention planning we can still get done in plenty of time for those who wish to catch the beginning of the KU football game.

To join the call dial 916-235-1420. The participation code is 879925, followed by the pound key. I hope to catch you on the call.
Best regards,
Rob