[Jayhawk-chapter] Where they carrying guns

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 26 12:10:45 UTC 2018

Good morning all,

Though we all have our opinions about this very controversial subject, it is completely off-topic for this listserv and should be discontinued. Obviously, I did not help that situation by being the first to weigh in on the matter, but at the same time I regret having done so. Nonetheless, I advise assault a cease-and-desist from this topical thread before the list moderator or list owner blows the whistle on us. Meanwhile, have a wonderful Thursday and I will see you at the next chapter meeting if not sooner.
Best regards,
Rob