[Jayhawk-chapter] Save The Date for Jayhawk Chapter Social

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 3 13:03:45 UTC 2018

Greetings fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

I hope you can join us for fellowship and fun at our upcoming summer chapter
social event scheduled for Saturday, June 16 at 4:30pm at Conroy's Pub,
lacated at 3115 West 6th, Unit D, right here in beautiful west Lawrence.
This is the same local establishment where we will hold our historic first
trivia fundraising tournament in October. Spouses, children, grandchildren,
and close friends are welcome to join us. I look forward to seeing you
there.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor president Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959