[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: Coming to Lawrence April 24 KANSAS CITY- BEADED QUILT — GK CALLAHAN

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 20 19:20:27 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Tina Jinkens <tmjinkens at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 1:39 PM
To: Tabor <souljourner at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Coming to Lawrence April 24 KANSAS CITY- BEADED QUILT — GK CALLAHAN

Hi Susan,
I wanted to share with you that we are doing another beaded QUILT event this next Tuesday, June 26 at 6:30 p.m. at The place where Linda Anders lives, 2551 Crossgate Dr. It will be from 6:30 until about 8:30 or latest nine. People can bring a snack to share and are welcome to bring $.50 to put in a jar to get a soda. I will try to provide lemonade. Please share with anyone blind or cited that you think might be interested.

God bless,
Tina Jinkens

Sent from my iPhone