[Jayhawk-chapter] From the Jayhawk NFB Bracketology Bunker

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 16:43:57 UTC 2018

Greetings pool members,

Oh me of little faith, to pick KU to lose in the Elite 8 only to be beaten
by Michigan State! Yes, my bracket is busted, but congrats to our Rock Chalk
Jayhawks who beat the Duke Bluedevils in that classic matchup between 2
wiley veteran hall of fame coaches and in overtime!

As things now stand, Susan Tabor maintains a commanding lead with 243
pointes and is in eighth place in the master pool as reported by Terrill
Thompson in his summary. Stacey Geiermann moves into second place with 215
points, just 28 points behind Susan. Joe Kochanski moves all the way up to
third placed with 204 points. Joe helped himself considerably by picking
Michingan to make the Final Four. Renee Morgan drops from second to a very
close  fourth place right behind Joe with 201 points.

Neither Renee nor Susan have anything to gain in the first semi-final round,
since neither one picked Michigan State or Loyola Chicago to make the cut.
So enjoy the last 3 games of this wild and thrilling tourney. Whatever
happens to our Jayhawks, KU has had an amazing roller coaster season which
can be much attributed to the keen competitiveness of the Big 12 Conference.

Best to all from the Jayhawk NFB Bracketology bunker

Rob