[Jayhawk-chapter] MTBM and White Cane Safety Day Proclamation at City Commission, Save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 27 18:50:16 UTC 2018

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

This coming Tuesday, October 2 at 5:45 pm is the day we will visit the
Lawrence City Commission to present the official mayoral proclamation for
Meet the Blind Month and White Cane Safety Day. City Hall is located at 6 E.
Sixth Street, at 6th and Massachusetts sgtreets in beautiful downtown
Lawrence, and the city commission meeting room is on first floor.

We Will be free to leave after the proclamation ceremony or stay through the
duration of the meeting if you wish. We are first up on the meeting
calendar, so we can get in and out quickly. IF there is some interest, we
could go to dinner afterwords. I hope to see you this coming Tuesday
afternoon at City Hall.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net