[Jayhawk-Chapter] August chapter meeting next Monday, 8–12

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 6 22:43:50 UTC 2019

Greetings Jayhawk federation family,

Though it is hard for us to believe, summer break is coming to an end, so it’s time to get back to work with the important business of the Federation. Be sure to mark your hardcopy or virtual calendar’s for Monday, August 12, at 4 PM at Conroy‘s Pub located at 3115 W. 6th St., unit D here in beautiful Lawrence.

I hope to have a proposed agenda and a couple of day or two, but need to address some technical issues with my computer first. I look forward to seeing you all this coming Monday at Conroy‘s.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor President | jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind
(785) 865-9959
Email: Rob Dot tabor at sbcglobal.net