[Jayhawk-Chapter] December Holiday Social This Coming Satuday!

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 2 16:21:40 UTC 2019

Greetings Jayhawk Federation Family,

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving and you aren't too tired of the
leftovers yet. So now we set our sights on the December portion of the
holiday season.

To begin this effort, we are having our annual December holiday social this
coming Saturday starting at 1pm at Wyndham Place Apartments at 2551
Crossgate Drive. Lynda Anders has graciously agreed to host this awesome
event and has reserved the first floor party room from 1 to 7pm.

The chapter will provide a turkey which we hope to be supplemented with pot
luck for side dishes , salads and desserts. I believe Lynda will be
preparing a punch, though I don't know if it will be a Catholic or
protestant punch.

Last not least, I presented the idea to some of our members that in lieu of
our customary white elephant gift that we take up a collection so we can get
a nice gift for Tina Jinkens whom I am told is making a very good recovery
from her auto pedestrian accident in Eudora.

In any event, we hope to see you there on Saturday afternoon and that a good
time will be had by all.

Happy holidays,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net