[Jayhawk-chapter] Welcoming letter for 2019 Bracketology Challenge fundraiser

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 11 16:41:22 UTC 2019

Good morning Jayhawk Federation family,

You will find an attached MS-Word file containing the welcoming letter for
this year's NCAA Division 1A basketball tournament pool. Whether you are a
new participant or a seasoned veteran poolmaster, please review the letter
carefully as there are very specific detailed instructions for
participation.

Be sure to mmark your calendars for Sunday, March 17 at 5pm CDT and tune
into CBS GTV channel 5 for most of us who are covered by the Kansas City
telecast area or channel 13 if your cable or satellite provider covers the
Topeka area. You will hear a breakdown of all the brackets and pairings for
all 4 regions, and some analyses and predictions from the broadcast crew.

Then be sure to join me for a teleconverence call on Monday March 18 at 8pm
following the Jayhawk chapter meeting. I will explain how the project works
and will answer whatever questions you may have.

Nextm, complete and submit your tournament pick. Last but not least, sit
back, watch the games, and enjoy the March madness!

Finally, we will hold our monthly meeting on Monday at 4pm at the Lawrence
Public Library. Please bring your tournament pool contribution of $5 to hand
over to Brendy. If you have recruited anyone outside the chapter and
collected their contributions, please bring those as well.

I will send a draft meeting agenda later this week.

Thanks in advance for your participation and I'll see you a week from today.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter NFB of Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net