[Jayhawk-chapter] Some sad news

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 1 00:25:50 UTC 2019

Greetings Kansas Federation family,

I am sad to report that earlier today I was informed of the passing last Sunday of Pat Slick, a member of the Jayhawk chapter. Pat was in hospice care under a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer, a fact known only to Pat, his physicians, and a few of his closest friends. He had very recently celebrated his 71st birthday. A celebration of life ceremony will be held later this summer and will be announced by the Rumsey Yost funeral home. Pat had attended two or three state affiliate conventions. I will pass along further details as I learn of them.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor President Jayhawk chapter
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959