[Jayhawk-chapter] Fwd: Utility Billing notice regarding "spam" cell phone texts

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 18 02:24:10 UTC 2019

Good evening Jayhawk Federation family,
I do not widely forward emails to this distribution list, especially those not related to blindness or Federation business. However, I am departing from my usual practice due to the extreme importance of this notification of broader concern to all Lawrence customers of the Lawrence Utility Billing system. As it is often said, to be forewarned is to be armed.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind
(785) 865-9959

Begin forwarded message: