[Jayhawk-chapter] Lynda's party on June 9

Tamara Kearney tamara at gatetoserenity.com
Mon May 20 03:36:56 UTC 2019

As most of you know, Lynda is hosting a party on June 9 at her apartment building dining room, 2551 Crossgate from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. This is a pot luck with an Italian theme. We need salads, soups, pasta dishes, bread, desserts, or pretty much whatever you want to bring.

For planning purposes, it is very important that you RSVP as soon as you know whether or not you will be able to come. It would also be very helpful to know what kind of food you will be bringing. So far we have a couple of desserts, a pasta dish, wine, and Lynda is making eggplant parmesan.

June 9 is on a Sunday, and unfortunately, there is no public transportation on that day so we are trying to arrange drivers. If you need transportation or can drive and pick people up, please email me and let me know that too.

We are inviting around forty people. We hope all of you will be able to come.

Cheers,

Tamara Kearney
tamara at gatetoserenity.com