[Jayhawk-Chapter] Upcoming events for meet the blind month

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 5 15:39:58 UTC 2019

Hello Jayhawk  Federationists and friends,

Mark your calendar‘s for the following 2 events this coming week. I hope you can be on hand for the meet the blind month and white cane awareness day proclamation ceremonies at the Loren city commission starting at 5:45 PM. Oon Tuesday, October 8. The meeting will convene in the city commission meeting  room at City Hall at 6 E. 6th Street.

Then, be sure not to miss the big event on Saturday, October 12, for our second trivia night fundraiser at Conroy‘s Pub, 3115 W. six, unit D. in the meantime, please do what you can to promote the event far and wide. as with last year‘s event, we are asking a $10 entry fee to participate in the contest. A package of prizes will be awarded to the winning team.

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend and hope you can stay warm and dry.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959