[Jayhawk-Chapter] August chapter meeting reminder and info

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 7 15:29:36 UTC 2020

Good morning Federation Jayhawkers,

You will find attached the proposed meeting agenda and draft minutes for
June. The agenda is also posted below my close/signature block for your
convenience.

If you feel certain you have not placed yourself in a situation to expose
you to the Corona Virus and feel safe in joining us in person, I look
forward to seeing you on Monday at Conroy's Pub, 3115 W. 6th, Unit D.
Otherwise, you are encouraged to join the meeting via our regular
teleconferencing system about which I will present some updated information
at the meeting. To join the meeting

(1)    Dial (916) 235-1420

(2)    Enter the participation code 879925#

(3)    Enter the numbers corresponding to the word "blind" on the telephone
dial pad.

Meanwhile, enjoy the weekend as much as you can and do stay safe.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president National Federation of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR Monday August 10, 2020

Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm

Location:  Conroy's Pub, 3115 W. 6th ST. Suite D, Lawrence KS

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     Presidential Release No. 494 by Mark Riccobono, NFB national
president

4.     Chapter president's and state  reports - Rob

5.     Approve minutes for June, 2020

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

7.     Sharing of thoughts and insights re. the 2020 national online
convention -- all

8.     Convention update - Donna wood

9.     Straw poll re. attendance in person for 2020 state convention - all

10. Memorial fund donations in memory of Ilsa Latare Fuller -- all

11. Nominating committee appointments for upcoming annual officer elections

12. Other old business

13. New Business

--Adjournment

Next meeting Monday, September 14, Conroy's Pub

PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.