[Jayhawk-Chapter] First notice of regular Jayhawk chapter meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 12 19:27:53 UTC 2020

Greetings federation Jayhawkers,

we invite you to join us this Monday afternoon at 4 PM for our February chapter meeting at Conroy‘s Pub, 3115 W. six, unit D, here in beautiful Lawrence. I hope to have a member of our Kansas delegation to give us a report of the 2020 Washington Seminar event by I will be sending out a draft agenda on Friday or Saturday. I look forward to seeing you there, and remember to save the date.

Best regards,
Robert Tabor | president  National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob Dot tabor at sbcglobal.net phone.