[Jayhawk-Chapter] Resignation: Effectively Immediately

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 1 22:32:00 UTC 2020

Hi, Lynda:

I understand that the whole secretary thing has been very frustrating and
difficult for you and I respect your decision, though at the same time it
makes me sad.  Add to this people like me who didn't help you with
technology because they/I have my own struggles with technology and didn't
feel capable.  I hope you don't leave us.  We would miss you.

With Love, (though not always perfect), and Gratitude,

Susan