[Jayhawk-Chapter] June regular Chapter meeting notice with attached info

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 7 12:56:26 UTC 2020

Good morning Jayhawk Federation family,

I'm sure we would all agree that this quarantining stuff is getting beyond
old. For those who are definitely ready to be out in the community again, we
wil hold the June chapter meeting at Conroy's Pub beginning at 4:00 pm.
Those who are not yet ready to present in a public venue may join us via
teleconference. As you probably know by now, we have a 3 step process to
join.

(1)    Dial (916) 235-1420

(2)    Dial 879925, followed by the hash tag # key

(3)    Dial the corresponding numbers for "blind".

Either way, I look forward to getting together, whether in person or via
teleconference. The proposed agenda and draft May minutes are attached.
Meanwhile, enjoy your Sunday and I'll see you or hear you tomorrow evening.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net