[Jayhawk-Chapter] Accessible brackets fundraiser canceled

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 12 19:08:45 UTC 2020

Dear Jayhawk NFB family, I regret to inform you that I have taken the decision to cancel this year’s Jayhawk NFB tournament brackets fundraiser. Although the NCAA has not as of yet canceled the tournament, I have taken this decision and view of the decision announced by the KU athletic department that all competitions and KU athletics will be suspended for the indefinite future. Being that KU will not be participating in this year‘s tournament, I believe this will have a negative impact on the interest in participating in the project.

As to future Jayhawk chapter meetings, My plan is to go ahead and meet as usual unless we are advised to discontinue meetings by outline state or national leadership, Or there is medical evidence of community spread of the Covid 19 virus in Lawrence or Douglas county. Meanwhile, do so well and exercise do caution.
Warmest regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind Of Kansas
Phone: (785) 865-9959
Email: Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net