[Jayhawk-Chapter] Reminder and Full Restaurant Menus | Free State Brewing Company

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 2 23:21:50 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Jayhawk Federation Family,

Get ready to put on your festivity hats as we look forward to the December holiday social this coming Saturday at 4:00 PM at 23rd St. brewery at 3512 Clinton Parkway in beautiful Lawrence. For your convenience I have provided a link to the menus in order to whet your appetite‘s for the great food at the brewery and to help you think about what sounds good to you. Since there appeared to be no interest in having a white elephant gift exchange, it appears that we will dispense with that for this year and just spend time enjoying one another’s company. By the way, if you want to renew your membership and have not yet paid your dues, you may bring your $12 to the restaurant. Meanwhile, enjoy the coming weekend and I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

https://www.freestatebrewing.com/brewpub/menu/