[Jayhawk-Chapter] First chapter meeting of 2021 Monday Jan. 11 — save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 6 04:32:41 UTC 2021

Greetings Jayhawk and Kansas federation family,

I hope everyone has been able to salvage a joyful holiday season despite the unprecedented challenges of 2020. We will convene our first chapter meeting on Monday, January 11 at 4 PM via our teleconferencing system. I have decided to convene the meeting via teleconferencing platform in Lou of an in person meeting at Conroy‘s due to the season and the ever present possibility at this time of year I’ve been Clement weather.

To join to the meeting do the following:
(1) dial (916) 235-1420;
(2) enter the conference participation code 879925 #;
(3) dial the numbers corresponding to the word blind on your Tele touchpad followed by #.

The minutes of October 2020 and a draft agenda will follow in a few days. Meanwhile, I wish you all a happy and healthy week and look forward to connecting with you on the conference call.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President J chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net