[Jayhawk-Chapter] Fwd: Change to tournament bracket this year

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 10 00:30:52 UTC 2021

Hello Jayhawk Federation family,
Below is a forwarded message from Terrill Thompson  Who will not be hosting inaccessible NCAA tournament bracket this year. He is instead encouraging us to try the ESPN bracket which may or may not be screen screen reader accessible by the time the tournament begins. Although I will be testing the website before the opening rounds begin, all of you may do as you see fit. The same holds true with regard to any donations you were planning to make to the chapter. Meanwhile, have a good week and go Jayhawks!
Best regards,
Rob

Begin forwarded message: