[Jayhawk-Chapter] December holiday social this coming Saturday, Mark your calendar‘s

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 19:35:00 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Jayhawk Federation family,

I hope you will come join us for our December holiday social this coming Saturday at 4:00 PM at 23rd St. brewery, 3512 Clinton Parkway. In my previous announcement I mentioned the possibility of a white elephant gift exchange or whether we should simply hang out and enjoy one another’s company. Only one opinion has been offered so far and that is to simply hang out and have fun. Please let me know if you wish to have a gift exchange. Otherwise I will assume that you concur with the expressed opinion. I look forward to seeing you all at the event.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor | President Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net