[Jayhawk-Chapter] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] Believe You Can! 2021 Talent Show - Tickets on Sale NOW!!!

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 11 13:53:47 UTC 2021

Good morning Kansas Federationists,

I am forwarding this invitation to buy tickets for the BYC talent show that will be taking place this coming Saturday at 6 PM local time. Incidentally, I will be performing a cover of blue bayou originally recorded by Roy Orbison and made popular and they later covered by Linda Ronstadt. Once you have purchased your ticket you should receive a zoom link to log onto the show. I am scheduled to undergo a sound check at 6:30 this evening so I hope the technology cooperates.
Best regards
Rob Tabor, jayhawk chapter NFBKS Lawrence Kansas

Begin forwarded message: