[Jayhawk-Chapter] jayhawk chapter April meeting this coming Monday, save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 6 00:29:56 UTC 2022

Good evening in Kansas Federation family,

The April meeting of the Jayhawk chapter will take place this coming Monday, April 11 from 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM or until adjourned. This month we will meet at me Ranchito Mexican restaurant located at 711 W. 23rd St. if you are a chapter member or if you’re otherwise in town, come and bring your fellowship and your appetites. If you are not in town you may join remotely by doing the following

• dial (916-235-1420
• dial the participation code 879925 #
• dial the security code which spells “Blind” on your telephone touchpad (25463)

I look forward to connecting with you next Monday whether in person or on the conference call.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | immediate past president  Jayhawk Chapter national Federation of the blind
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net