[Jayhawk-Chapter] Correction, on start time for December holiday social

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 23:15:33 UTC 2022

Hello again, everyone,

I have just been corrected regarding my earlier email noting that the social event at the jade garden café would begin tomorrow at 4:00 PM. Please note the corrected time at 5:00 PM. I apologize for any inconvenience. this mistake has caused you. In any event I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening at five.

Best regards,
Rob.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein

Begin forwarded message: