[Jayhawk-Chapter] Perkins Restaurant & Bakery menu - Lawrence

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 13 17:56:29 UTC 2022

Good afternoon Jayhawk Federation family,

To expedite the food ordering process for tomorrow’s chapter meeting, I invite you to review the menu for the local Perkins restaurant which can be accessed by activating the link below.
https://www.allmenus.com/ks/lawrence/102044-perkins-restaurant-bakery/menu/

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I look forward to seeing you at the meeting on Monday. Be sure to bring your appetites so that the chapter does not have to pay a minimum food guarantee.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor immediate past president Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net