[Jayhawk-Chapter] October chapter meeting, Monday, April 10, save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 5 00:53:15 UTC 2022

Greetings again Jayhawk Federation Family,

The time has come around once again for our October general business meeting which would be held at me Ranchito Mexican restaurant, 707 W. 23rd, here in beautiful Lawrence. The meeting will run from 4:00 PM Until concluded, but no later than 6:00 PM.

although we hope you can join us in person for fellowship and for some delicious Mexican cuisine, the meeting will be in hybrid form using our state affiliate teleconferencing service.

To join the meeting virtually
• dial (916) 235-1420
• dial participation code 879925 #
• dial the security code “BLIND” (25463) #

We need all hands on deck to ensure that we have a forum as this is our annual meeting at which we will elect our chapter officers for the incoming year. This means also that dues of $12 per member or due. You may pay your dues through any of the following
• by bringing your check or cash to the chapter meeting
• you may send a personal check, bank check, or money order to Brendy C/O Brendy Latare, 1413 W. 22nd St., Lawrence, KS 66046-2719
• lastly, you may remit your dues through Venmo using @Brendy-Latare how’s your payee.

I look forward to seeing you this coming Monday as we enjoy delectable Mexican cuisine and celebration of Hispanic heritage month.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president emeritus Jayhawk Chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein