[Jayhawk-Chapter] Chapter holiday party this coming Saturday

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 4 21:33:16 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Jayhawk Federation family,

Don’t forget to take a little time from your busy holiday schedule to join us for our Jayhawk chapter holiday social this coming Saturday at 4:00 PM at the Black stag brewery and pub, 623 Massachusetts St. here in beautiful downtown Lawrence. We will not have a gift exchange this year, but I would like to take a few moments to impart some timely information to bring us all up to date. So get ready to bring your holiday spirit and your appetites. Meanwhile, stay warm, and remember to take a minute or two to smell the roses.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | secretary elect Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
 785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net